- BPS-Survey will put all your survey functions including editing, permissions, invitations, and reports at your fingertips. .
- It allows you to organize and manage all of your surveys from one easy screen.
- It also allows you to import or export an entire survey, individual survey items.
- Our platform is flexible and scalable enough to meet the needs of a wide range of people.
- We take the security and privacy of your data very seriously.
- We have a state-of-the-art security infrastructure to make sure the data we collect is safe and that our systems (your systems) are always up and accessible.
- We also offer an enhanced SSL encryption package to protect your survey link and survey pages during transmission.
- BPS-Survey supports all question types ranging from Radio Buttons, Multi-line free text, Checkboxes to Dropdown Menu
- One can make questions required or optional.
- Customize your survey to look and feel like a part of your site.
- Customize the color scheme to match your site.
- Include your company logo.
- Include your company name in the survey URL so respondents know it is an official questionnaire.
- Serve up a custom thank you page once the survey is complete or redirect participants back to your site.
- Simple, yet advanced validation options ensure you get the answers you need.
- Validate the text entered into an open field to ensure it meets your specified format for entry length, numbers, dates and email addresses.
- We can send out the invitations for you.
- Though your handy survey link goes just about anywhere, sometimes you might need a little help getting the link in front of the right people:
- Email: Our tool can create custom survey invitations and mail them to your email contact list, while also allowing you to track responses and send reminders to those who haven't responded.
- Facebook: We are integrated with Facebook to make it easy and painless to distribute survey invitations to your Friends & Fans.
- Pop-Up: We can also pop up a survey invitation to segments of visitors on your website.
- BPS-Survey can collect responses from just about anywhere with one handy link.
- We create a unique survey link that you can send to respondents any way you like. All they have to do is click on it and they'll be taken directly to your survey.
- Most popular places to include survey links are Emails,Websites,Facebook Pages,Blogs and Twitter Posts
- Easily set limits & allowances to ensure you get just the responses you want.
- Specify the maximum number of responses.
- Provide a cut off date for responses.
- Restrict responses to one (1) per IP address to ensure participants can only take the survey once.
- Allow infinite responses per IP address for computer labs and kiosks.
- Collect responses from multiple sources or segments simultaneously with a single survey.
- Unique survey links can be created to collect and monitor responses from a different demographic group or distribution channel (e.g. Facebook or email)All the results will still feed into your overall survey tally, but you'll also be able to filter the results to view the opinion of these unique groups.
- All the results will still feed into your overall survey tally, but you'll also be able to filter the results to view the opinion of these unique groups.
- Once you hit your goal for a particular segment, you can cut off the response flow without having to turn off the entire survey.
- The minute a survey is completed, the responses can be viewed and reports can be generated.
- Watch for global trends by viewing the results in aggregate.
- Dive into individual responses to view details of a particular respondent or to read the comments of open-ended questions.
- Create custom reports including only the questions, tabulations, filters and charts that you want.
- A read-only document like an Adobe PDF to share with colleagues or friends.
- An HTML or XML summary for your web-based needs.
- Turn your data into professional-looking charts and graphs with a click of your mouse.
- Pick your desired chart format: pie, bar, area, line or column.
- Save your auto-generated chart as a graphic for inclusion in email, a presentation or any other type of documentation.
- If you are looking to create more advanced charts and graphs, you can do so by downloading the data into Excel & building them there.